We’re now taking bookings for 2019
Phone Michelle on 07896 461 125 for bookings or any information or email email@example.com
Share this unique experience with your class for a positive start to the new school year. The Programme encourages interaction and is a most enjoyable way of learning, especially as Thematic planners are provided for all age groups – all the preparation is done for you for your 10 day Programme. It’s a great way to help children settle in to new classes and to the new school year.
Feedback we receive from teachers show ways in which they value the experience
- The Programme brings a real-life experience to the children.
- Children learnt lots about life cycles, new vocab and caring for living creatures.
- The Programme is beneficial regarding children’s language development & talking about the changes they observed.
- Understanding of the World was great for EYFS – we had brilliant writing from the children as they were so interested.
- The Programme linked to topic, supported learning and has provided enjoyment for children, teachers and parents.
- The children developed across all areas. The Programme encouraged speaking and writing.
- It’s a really exciting Programme and there are good learning opportunities for the children.
- Nursery children developed understanding of growth/change and caring for living things.
- Supported EYPP – the children, parents and staff really enjoyed the experience.
- Amazing response to the Programme from pupils.
- The experience encouraged communication skills amongst all peer groups.
- Some pupils who find communication difficult, came out of their shells.
- Fantastic learning experience for pupils. Lots of learning opportunities and links to curriculum.
Don’t miss out on this amazing experience!